Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Scentsy Sunday Week 2


Happy Sunday! 
This week's post is all about using personal promotions to help build your business. I am going to go over one promotion in particular that I am using, hopefully it can help you and your business. 

I was very inspired by the popular trend of subscription boxes. I know they are very big in the beauty community right now, but also as Scentsy Consultants we get to subscribe to the SOTM or WOTM Kit. As I received my SOTM package one day I thought how cool it would be if my customers could experience a Scent of the Month kit as well. I asked a few of my loyal customers if they would like to have something like this and got a very good response. I then went online to www.vistaprint.com and designed my post card that I was going to mail out to my customers. Once I had the design that I wanted I paid for a proof copy so that I could send it into Scentsy add approval. Once I got en e-mail back saying that my design was approved I had to submit a third party printing authorization form. After all of this was done I was able to have my design printed :) I designed this card to look like a post card so that I could just put a stamp and an address label on it and it would be ready to go into the mail.

The name of my promotion is called "What's That Smell?!?" I offer it for 6 months costing $30.00.  The customer will get one bar at the beginning of every month when the Scent of the Month is sent to me. The cost of $30.00 includes tax and shipping, the customers love that!! As a consultant I get my SOTM subscription about a week or more before the moth begins so, as soon as I get it I send out the bars to the people that are subscribed to my subscription box.
Just a few disclosure points....

~You should make sure to tell your customers that this promotion is a personal one so it is NOT available on you PWS.

~If you are having a third party print your flyers you MUST have a form signed an approved before you have them printed.

Here is my YouTube Video explaining everything...........


No comments:

Post a Comment