Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Scentsy Sunday Week 1

I am so excited to get back to work after the Holidays. We took a very nice 2 week vacation to see our families and now its back on the grind :)
I have started a new video series on my YouTube channel called Scentsy Sunday. During the first week of the month I will be reviewing my families favorites for the month and also introducing the NEW SCENT OF THE MONTH for that current month. On the other three videos that will be uploaded during the month I will go over different tips and tricks for helping your business or team building. so look out for those!

December favorites: 

       Luna:  Buy This Scent


                                               Sheer Innocence:  Buy This Scent












                                                 Huckleberry Sage: Buy This Scent

January Scent and Warmer of the month!!! 

THIS MONTH ONLY 10%OFF


Happy Go Lucky: Buy This Scent                                                       Be Mine: Buy This Warmer





















No comments:

Post a Comment